General Terms and Conditions
- All prices quoted (unless otherwise stated or in the description) are net prices excluding VAT.
- There will be a surcharge of EUR 35.00 (excl. VAT) for each additional hour explicitly ordered by the organiser (including shortly before the end of the event) per experience manager required.
- AKM and other fees incurred in the course of the event have to be paid by the organiser.
- Unless otherwise stated, the prices communicated do not include catering for the staff (daily allowances). The organiser is thus responsible for the catering of the event managers. A waiver of this service is possible for EUR 25.00 (excl. VAT) per event manager employed.
- Unless otherwise agreed, any accommodation costs incurred by our staff shall be borne by the organiser. A minimum standard must be guaranteed on the basis of a single room/shower/WC in a room plus breakfast (waiver possible for EUR 90.00 per night/employee).
- Cancellation terms for services provided by “Das Erlebnismanagement”
From booking confirmation 25% of the total order amount
Up to 21 days before the event 50% of the total order amount
Up to 14 days before the event 80% of the total order amount
Up to 7 days before the event 100% of the total order amount
Except for deposit amounts paid for the purchase of special materials for specific events; these deposit amounts are non-refundable, the purchased material becomes the property of the client.
- We recommend that you take out bad weather insurance: Don’t take any risks with bad weather! With bad weather insurance you can cancel your event free of charge up to 12 o’clock noon on the day before the event or set-up day by calling 03332 666 26 0 or 0676 840 170 170. The insurance costs only amount to 10% of the net amount excl. VAT, but a minimum of at least € 390.00 (sponsor contributions must be taken into account for the calculation of the premium).
- Pandemic insurance: Be covered for your event. With our “Pandemic Insurance” you can cancel your event free of charge up to 7 days before the event or set-up day by calling 03332 666 26 0 or 0676 840 170 170.
The insurance costs amount to 15% of the net amount excl. VAT, but a minimum of at least € 390.00.
- Terms of payment: 14 days after receipt of invoice without deduction. In the event of late payment, a processing fee of EUR 30.00 (net) + 8 % p.a. default interest shall be charged. In the event of late payment, we reserve the right to take legal action for payment, the costs of which shall also be borne by the client.
- As specified in the agreement, the organiser is responsible for providing the necessary number of assistants for set-up and dismantling. For delays in set-up and dismantling times, EUR 35.00 per employee hour will be charged.
- Access to and departure from the event or parking facilities must be available. Costs for an untimely start of the event due to lack of access are to be borne by the organiser. Should it not be possible to leave the event, the additional personnel costs have to be paid by the organiser (EUR 35.00 per hour and employee).
- Parking facilities and permits must be available for Das Erlebnismanagement’s vehicles. Penalties incurred due to lack of parking facilities shall be borne by the client.
- In accordance with civil technical expertise, we are obliged to dismantle In the event of wind speeds of over 35 km/h, we are obliged, in accordance with civil technical expertise, to dismantle equipment such as marquees, stage marquees, bouncy castles, slides, etc. for safety reasons or not to operate them.
- Costs for downtimes EUR 35.00 per hour and employee (e.g., ceremonial acts, delays, required earlier set-up) shall be borne by the organiser.
- Liability insurance: Liability insurance for the programme amounting to EUR 5,000,000.00 has been taken out by “Das Erlebnismanagement” for the events. This liability insurance covers property damage and personal injury to third parties caused by our staff or material. Not covered are damages during the event that occur due to mistakes that are not our responsibility (e.g., missing road barriers, etc.).
- Should the apparatus or stations be run or collected by the organiser, we cannot be held liable for any damages as the stations are not supervised, or set-up and dismantled, by us.
- Liability: Parents are held liable for their children during their participation in the adventure programmes. No supervisory responsibility can be assumed for participating children.
- All personnel carrying out the individual programmes of “Das Erlebnismanagement” must have free access to the event site and the necessary facilities. We cannot accept any liability for delays caused by lack of access.
- Court of jurisdiction is A-8280 Fürstenfeld.